Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Thorpness, Aldeburgh, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 29.6.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the base of a post windmill with roundhouse, in Thorpeness, near Aldeburgh, Suffolk, showing a side view, taken on 29th June 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539917
- Accession number: 539917
- Item caption: "THORPENESS SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539917
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury