Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Thornham Magna, Eye, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 9.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Thornham Magna, near Eye, Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the front, taken during September 1935. Photo taken or acquired by H.E.S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539906
- Accession number: 539906
- Item caption: "THORNHAM MAGNA SUFFOLK 9.35"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539906
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury