Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Girling's Mill, Swefling, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.6.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse known as "Girling's Mill" in Swefling, near Saxmundham, Suffolk, showing a side view, taken on 25th June 1933. There is also a model of a post mill in the foreground.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539873
- Accession number: 539873
- Item caption: "Sweffling. Post. Suffolk. 25.6."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539873
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury