Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stonham Aspall, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 31.7.1938
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in Stonham Aspall, Suffolk, with two stones leaning up against the wall, taken on 31st July 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539848
- Accession number: 539848
- Item caption: "STONHAM ASPALL. R.H. Obl. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539848
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury