Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stanton, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 2.9.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post windmill with roundhouse in Stanton, Suffolk, known as 'East Mill', showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 2nd September 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539843
- Accession number: 539843
- Item caption: "STANTON. Post. ~-Front. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539843
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury