Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Snape Street, nr Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 6.5.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in Snape Street, Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the right, the roof has been restored and the cap of the postmill can be seen on the ground to the left, taken on 6th May 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539831
- Accession number: 539831
- Item caption: "SNAPE STREET. R/house. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539831
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury