Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Saxtead Green, Framlingham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 29.7.1939
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the interior of an eighteenth century post windmill with roundhouse in Saxtead Green, Suffolk, showing a detail of a stone, taken on 29th July 1939.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539819
- Accession number: 539819
- Item caption: "SAXTEAD GREEN. Stone. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539819
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury