Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Metfield, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 23.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill roundhouse in Metfield, Suffolk, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 23rd June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539731
- Accession number: 539731
- Item caption: "METFIELD. R.H. "~Fr." Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539731
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury