Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: North Mill, Laxfield, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 5.5.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill, known as "North mill", in Laxfield, Suffolk, showing ~ view from the rear, with no sails, taken on 5th May 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539718
- Accession number: 539718
- Item caption: "LAXFIELD. (NORTH.) Smock. Suffolk."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539718
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury