Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Haverhill, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 18.6.1942
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a windmill in Haverhill, Suffolk, with annular sails, showing a detail of the sack hoist, taken on 18th June 1942.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539682
- Accession number: 539682
- Item caption: "HAVERHILL. Sack-hoist. Obl. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539682
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury