Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Darsham, Saxmundham, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 12.7.1961
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the roundhouse of a ruined post mill in Darsham near Saxmundham in Suffolk, taken on 12th July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539558
- Accession number: 539558
- Item caption: "DARSHAM R/H SUFFOLK"
- Dimensions: 55 x 55 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539558
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury