Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chattisham, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Chattisham near Ipswich in Suffolk, showing a rear view with no sails, including the approach road in the foreground, taken on 13th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539530
- Accession number: 539530
- Item caption: "CHATTISHAM. Rear. Obl. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539530
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury