Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Chattisham, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 13.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Chattisham near Ipswich in Suffolk, showing a side view with no sails, taken on 13th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539529
- Accession number: 539529
- Item caption: "CHATTISHAM. Side. SUFFOLK."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539529
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury