Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Blythburgh, the Sandlings, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, Herbert Edward Sidney, Mr., 1901-1973
- Date: 9.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill in Blythburgh in Suffolk, showing a distant view of the mill body in a state of disrepair with no sails, taken during September 1935. Photograph either purchased or taken by fellow mill photographer H. E. S. Simmons.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539490
- Accession number: 539490
- Item caption: "BLYTHBURGH SUFFOLK ... per H.E.S.S."
- Dimensions: 55 x 55 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539490
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury