Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Witte Molen, Looimolenweg, Nijmegen, Gelderland, The Netherlands
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 13.2.1945
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'Witte Molen' or 'Looimolen' in Nijmegen in the Gelderland region of Holland, showing a ~ view from the rear, with Army trucks and soldiers in the foreground, taken on 13th February 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217659
- Accession number: F217659
- Item caption: "NIJMEGEN Holland"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217659
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury