Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: De Hoop, Molenweg, Klarenbeek, Apeldoorn, Gelderland, The Netherlands
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 11.6.1945
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill with Ten Have sails known as 'De Hoop' in Klarenbeek, near Apeldoorn in the Gelderland region of Holland, showing a front view, taken on 11th June 1945.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217642
- Accession number: F217642
- Item caption: "KLARENBEEK Holland Ten Have sails. Fr."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.F217642
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury