Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ixworth, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 26.5.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of the general view from access track of a watermill at Ixworth, Suffolk, taken on 26th May 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183952
- Subject: watermill
- Accession number: F183952
- Item caption: "IXWORTH. SUFFOLK. 26 MAY 1978"
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183952
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury