Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ashton Mill, Chapel Allerton, Somerset, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of Ashton Mill, a tower mill at Chapel Allerton, Somerset taken in July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183908
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F183908
- Item caption: "ASHTON MILL. CHAPEL ALLERTON. SOMERSET. JULY 1961."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183908
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury