Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Silverstone, Northamptonshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 24.5.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of the side view of a capless tower mill at Silverstone, Northamptonshire taken on 24th May 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183906
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F183906
- Item caption: "SILVERSTONE. NORTHANTS. 24 MAY 1978."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183906
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury