Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Spalding Common Mill, Spalding, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 25.5.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of the front view of Spalding Common Mill, a tower mill stump at Spalding, Lincolnshire taken on 25th May 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183901
- Subject: Tower mill
- Accession number: F183901
- Item caption: "SPALDING. SPALDING COMMON MILL. LINCS. 25 MAY 1978."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183901
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury