Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lutton Gowts, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 25.5.1978
- Description: Colour transparency of the date stone over the door of a smock mill at Lutton Gowts, Lincolnshire taken on 25th May 1978.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183894
- Subject: Smock mill
- Accession number: F183894
- Item caption: "LUTTON GOWTS. LINCS. DATE STONE OVER DOOR. (T.D. AYLIFF 1779). 25 MAY 1978."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183894
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury