Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Salters Lode, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H.E.S., Mr.
- Date: 1.4.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Salters Lode, Norfolk, taken on 1st April 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539195
- Accession number: 539195
- Item caption: "SALTERS LODE, NK. PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539195
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury