Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Ridlington, Witton, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H.E.S., Mr.
- Date: 11.9.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a mill in Ridlington, Witton, Norfolk, showing the roundhouse, taken on 11th September 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539190
- Accession number: 539190
- Item caption: "RIDLINGTON, WITTON, NK. PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539190
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury