Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Mulbarton, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 28.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Mulbarton, Norfolk, showing its base, taken on 28th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539166
- Accession number: 539166
- Item caption: "MULBARTON, Smock base, Obl., NORFOLK"
- Dimensions: 60x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539166
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury