Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wisborough Green, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 6.6.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the base of a smock mill conversion at Wisborough Green, Sussex, taken on 6th June 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183850
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183850
- Item caption: "WISBOROUGH GREEN. SUSSEX. 6 JUN 1966."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183850
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury