Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: 'The Windmill', Rustington, Sussex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 26.6.1969
- Description: Colour transparency of the sign of the 'The Windmill' public house, at Rustington, Sussex, taken on 26th June 1969.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183831
- Subject: mill sign
- Accession number: F183831
- Item caption: "WINDMILL INN SIGN. RUSTINGTON. SX. 26 JUN 1969."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183831
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury