Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Halvergate Marshes, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 25.3.1944
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Halvergate Marshes, 1/2 mile south of Mutton's Mill, Gt. Yarmouth-Wickhampton, Norfolk, taken on 25th March 1944.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539114
- Accession number: 539114
- Item caption: "HALVERGATE MARSHES, 1/2 MILE S. OF MUTTON'S MILL, FLEET DIKE, Yarmouth-Wickhampton, 6, NFK."
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.539114
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury