Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Drinkstone, Suffolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 3.8.1958
- Description: Colour transparency of the general view of a smock mill at Drinkstone, Suffolk taken on 3rd August 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183722
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183722
- Item caption: "DRINKSTONE. SUFFOLK. SMOCK. 3 AUG 1958."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183722
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury