Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Burnham Overy, Norfolk, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 6.7.1973
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view of a tower mill at Burnham Overy, Norfolk taken on 6th July 1973.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183703
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183703
- Item caption: "BURNHAM OVERY. NFK. 6 JUl 1973."
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183703
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury