Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wellingore, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 1.7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a capless tower mill at Wellingore, Lincolnshire taken on 1st July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183702
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183702
- Item caption: "WELLINGORE. LINCS. 2 JUl 1961."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183702
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury