Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Winter's Mill, Corringham, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 2.7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the front view of 'Winter's Mill', a capless tower mill at Corringham, Lincolnshire, taken on 2nd July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183699
- Subject: tower mill
- Accession number: F183699
- Item caption: "CORRINGHAM. WINTER'S MILL. LINCS. 2 JUl 1961."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183699
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury