Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Herne, Kent, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 14.7.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view of a smock mill at Herne, Kent, taken on 14th July 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183678
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183678
- Item caption: "HERNE. KENT 14 JUL 1966."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183678
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury