Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 11.7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a smock mill at Little Hadham, Hertfordshire, taken on 11th July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183668
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183668
- Item caption: "LITTLE HADHAM. HERTS. 11 JUL 1961."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183668
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury