Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Outwood, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Nora, Miss.
- Date: 1961
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of the wreckage of a ruined smock mill, known as 'High Mill', in Outwood, Surrey, taken during 1961. Photo by Nora Muggeridge.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540222
- Accession number: 540222
- Item caption: "OUTWOOD Wreckage of smock. Surrey."
- Dimensions: 60 x 90 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540222
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury