Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Great Bardfield, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 11.7.1966
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a smock mill (?) at Great Bardfield, Essex, taken on 11 July 1966.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183659
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183659
- Item caption: "GREAT BARDFIELD. ESSEX. 11 JUL 1966."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183659
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury