Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Aythorpe Roding, Essex, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 11.7.1961
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view from approach lane of a post mill at Aythorpe Roding, Essex, taken on 11 July 1961.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183656
- Subject: post mill
- Accession number: F183656
- Item caption: "AYTHORPE RODING. ESSEX. 11 JUL 1961."
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183656
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury