Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Outwood, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.8.1938
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill, known as 'High Mill', in Outwood, Surrey, showing a ~ view from the front, taken on 21st August 1938.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540214
- Accession number: 540214
- Item caption: "OUTWOOD Smockmill. ~-Fr. Surrey."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540214
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury