Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Normanton Common, South Normanton, Derbyshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 6.8.1958
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 rear view of the skeletal framework silhouette of a post mill at Normanton Common, South Normanton, Derbyshire, taken on 6 Aug 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183643
- Subject: post mill
- Accession number: F183643
- Item caption: "NORMANTON COMMON. SOUTH NORMANTON. DERBY. 6 AUG 1958."
- Dimensions: 34 x 23mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183643
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury