Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Shiremark Mill, Capel, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 1953
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock windmill known as 'Shiremark Mill' in Capel, Surrey, showing a ~ view from the rear, in a state of disrepair, taken during 1953.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540193
- Accession number: 540193
- Item caption: "SHIREMARK ~ Rear SURREY"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540193
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury