Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 5.7.1973
- Description: Colour transparency of the great spur wheel of a smock mill at Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, taken on 5th July, 1973.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183622
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183622
- Item caption: "FULBOURN. CAMBS. SPUR. 5 JUL 1973"
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183622
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury