Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 4.8.1958
- Description: Colour transparency of the 3/4 front view of a smock mill at Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, taken on 4th Aug, 1958.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183618
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183618
- Item caption: "FULBOURN. CAMBS. 4 AUG 1958"
- Dimensions: 23 x 34 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183618
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury