Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Bradwell, Buckinghamshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr., b.1918
- Date: 6.7.1969
- Description: Colour transparency of the close side view of a smock (?) mill at Bradwell, Buckinghamshire, taken on 6th July, 1969.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183597
- Subject: smock mill
- Accession number: F183597
- Item caption: "BRADWELL. BUCKS. 6 JUL 1969"
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 mm.
- Material type: colour transparency
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-SLI.F183597
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury