Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Charlwood, Surrey, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 11.5.1933
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill base in Charlwood, Surrey, that has been converted into a cottage, taken on 11th May 1933.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540108
- Accession number: 540108
- Item caption: "CHARLWOOD. Smock base. Surrey."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60 mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.540108
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury