Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Wragby, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 26.6.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Wragby, Lincolnshire, showing front view, taken on 26th June 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538907
- Accession number: 538907
- Item caption: "WRAGBY, Front, Lincs., DATED BELOW 1st FLOOR WINDOW 1831"
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538907
- Osmapref: 53.2851136424528,-0.304959933598003
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury