Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Stallingborough, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Stallingborough, Lincolnshire, showing the base of the mill, taken on 21st August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538870
- Accession number: 538870
- Item caption: "STALLINGBOROUGH, Base of mill, Lincs."
- Dimensions: 60x 90mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538870
- Osmapref: 53.5820962991737,-0.203972738111472
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury