Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Scremby, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 12.9.1946
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Scremby, Grebby Mill, Lincolnshire, showing 3/4 front view, taken on 12th September 1946.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538851
- Accession number: 538851
- Item caption: "SCREMBY, Grebby Mill, 3/4 Fr., Lincs."
- Dimensions: 55x 55mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538851
- Osmapref: 53.1932486688935,0.150983340441112
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury