Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Lutton Gowts, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 16.5.1932
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Lutton Gowts, Sneath's Mill, Lincolnshire, taken on 16th May 1932.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538801
- Accession number: 538801
- Item caption: "LUTTON GOWTS, SNEATH'S MILL, LINCS."
- Dimensions: 90x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538801
- Osmapref: 52.797156377502,0.128417883584854
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury