Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Friskney Tofts, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Simmons, H.E.S., Mr.
- Date: 13.8.1935
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a post mill in Friskney Tofts, Lincolnshire, taken on 13th August 1935.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538748
- Accession number: 538748
- Item caption: "FRISKNEY TOFTS, LINCS. PHOTO BY H.E.S. SIMMONS"
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538748
- Osmapref: TF 481 554
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury