Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Dyke, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 21.6.1936
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a smock mill in Dyke, Bourne, Lincolnshire, showing front view, taken on 21st June 1936.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538723
- Accession number: 538723
- Item caption: "DYKE, BOURNE, FRONT, LINCS."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538723
- Osmapref: TF 103 226
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury