Mill collections search: record view
Use your browser's back button to refine your search, or the menu on the left to start a new search.
- Place: Donington, Lincolnshire, England
- Creator: photographer : Muggeridge, Donald William, Mr.
- Date: 19.8.1934
- Description: Black and white negative and print made from it of a tower mill in Donington, Lincolnshire, showing the base of the tower, taken on 19th August 1934.
- Identifier: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538722
- Accession number: 538722
- Item caption: "DONINGTON, Base of T., Lincs."
- Dimensions: 90 x 60mm
- Material type:
black and white negative
black and white print
- Identity code: UKC-MIL-MUG-BW.538722
- Part: Muggeridge Collections
- Repository: Special Collections, University of Kent at Canterbury